Terms & Conditions
Welcome to http://www.mcsaatchi.me. To ensure that this website remains fun, useful and informative, we ask that all the visitors to our website on the World Wide Web (the "Site") adhere to our terms and conditions (the "Terms").
By accessing this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this Site.
References to "M&C Saatchi", "mcsaatchi.me" "we", "us" and "our" are references to M&C Saatchi MENA, and their respective affiliates.
- The information contained in this Site is intended for general information purposes only. M&C Saatchi has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which M&C Saatchi shall not be held liable and apologizes.
- M&C Saatchi makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Site, or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Site. M&C Saatchi accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site and any decisions based on information contained in the Site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- M&C Saatchi reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- T his Site may include links to other websites operated by parties other than M&C Saatchi. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites and therefore we bear no responsibility for the information contained in the latters that may be linked to our Site by means of a hyperlink.
- This Site features intellectual property such as notably trademarks and copyrights that are M&C Saatchi's sole property. Some Written material contained on this Site may be licensed from third parties, and any copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on such content belong to the respective third parties. You may display this Site for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, creation of derivative works, display or transmission of this Site, use of any content on this Site, for commercial or public purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of M&C Saatchi. You may not frame this Site nor link it to a page without our express permission.
- You shall not use this Site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Site or with the enjoyment of this Site by other visitors.
- You hereby agree to indemnify M&C Saatchi against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against M&C Saatchi as a result of your misuse of this Site or your breach of these Terms.
- This Site is provided to you free of charge, and neither M&C Saatchi nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies shall be held liable for any damages or injury whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury. M&C Saatchi accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any content obtained either directly or indirectly from this Site. Your sole remedy against us for use of the Site or any content is to discontinue using this Site.
- M&C Saatchi reserves the right to amend or update the Terms without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms will mean you accept those changes.
- M&C Saatchi shall not be liable for the behavior of any third party and/or employee which information and/or work and/or material are displayed on the website and shall not be liable for the content of the information displayed on the same.
- M&C Saatchi may select and display all or part of the work, including notably but not only logos, videos, case studies, brochures, books, of all or some of its clients at its full discretion. M&C Saatchi does not endorse the clients, the work and/or material of its clients that are displayed on the website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lebanon, regardless of where the user is based. Any dispute arising from the use of the Site shall be resolved by the competent Beirut courts.
- In the event that any or any part of the provisions contained in these Terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.